|image via google ... edits HHL|
|images via google ... collage and edits HHL|
7 Easy Steps to Deep Cleaning Your Face
1. Cleanse your face using your regular face cleansing product. Gently pat your face leaving it a little damp.
2. Fill a large bowl with very hot water and add a couple drops of essential oil (see chart below)
3. Place a towel over your head an lean over bowl with your eyes closed - for about 10 minutes (setting a timer allows you to relax and not worry about checking time). Gently pat your face dry.
4. Apply a warm moist face-cloth over your face for about 30 seconds, leaving the face moisten.
5. Apply a store bought facial mask for your skin type leave on for 10-15 minutes. You may like to try the recipe for Marie Antoinette's honey facial mask found here.
6. Gently remove face mask with a cool wet face cloth. Once mask is completely removed - soak a clean face cloth in very cold water and apply to face. Leave on face for about 1 minute. Gently pat face dry.
7. Apply your facial moisturizer.
When was the last time you did Deep Cleaning Facial?
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...