c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Old School Toronto





Are you in need of some old fashion comfort food - Old School Toronto is a must try. Friendly staff, good vibes and a menu selection that includes the most amazing pancake dishes - like this one I woofed  enjoyed like I hadn't had pancakes in years. Perhaps it was the melody of flavours - fried banana, fluffy pancakes, bacon (lots of it), butter and maple syrup dancing on my taste buds.

Located at 800 Dundas Street West, 
for menu click here.

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make banana pancakes as a special treat - this just reminded me of that fact and it is a wonderful trip down memory lane! And bacon is always a wonderful treat. I swear, I just need to move to Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...