c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Friday, February 10, 2017

Éclairs & More Éclairs - Nugateau

Last weekend I made my way to Bathurst & Queen ...
Imagine my delight when I spotted Nugateau and discovered Toronto's first Éclair only patisserie!

These little works of art are beautifully displayed in a boutique style glass display case. Like selecting the perfect little bling from a jewelry case, trust me when I say it will take you some time to decide which elegantly hand crafted Éclair you will be treating yourself too! 
I finally decided on this beauty ... to pair with my cup of tea.
The tea served is from Palais des Thés, a France based tea company. 
The friendly and welcoming barista, will create your beverage of choice, from hot beverages
like tea, lattes, coffee to cold versions.



The selection of  Éclairs  is updated regularly and influenced by the seasons. And while I've been talking about all the sweet delights, know that savory Éclair options are also available and hand crafted with the same attention to detail as the sweet delights.

This Valentine's - why not treat your loved one (that includes YOU too!) to one of these wonderful delights.





On my visit I had the pleasure of meeting the pastry chef and artist behind these petite works of mouth watering delights,  Atul. Speaking with him you could hear and feel the passion he has for his craft. 

Nugateau is located at 717 Queen Street W. 
You can see more of these works of art on the Nugateau website HERE.








 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

1 comment:

  1. If I were in Toronto, I'd go there several days in a row and try a different eclair every day. I love to make eclairs, but mine aren't nearly so fancy as the works of art by Atul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...