c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Using the Power of the Full Moon to Let Go...

Those of you who follow along on social media will have seen me share how to set new moon intentions for increasing the energy to actions you want to take towards your goals. I also wrote about new moon intentions in 2013 here. Tonight as I texted back and forth with a friend about letting go of what no longer serves her - I shared with her how I use the full moon to help me release that which no longer serves my highest good. 

Our exchange of texts - got me thinking ... with the biggest supermoon to rise over Toronto in 70 years - perhaps many of you are also ready to let go of things, people, or situations that are no longer serving your highest good. I encourage you to use the power of this Supermoon to help you release and let go what has been holding you back from moving forward in your life.



Here is my Full Moon Ritual - for letting go:

1. Cleansing your energetic field - Imagine yourself standing under a waterfall, the water flowing over your head, down your body and flowing freely from your feet, washing away all negative and non-serving energies. I have been know to actually stand in the shower as I visualize all the negative, non-serving energies swishing down the drain along with the water.

2. Your sacred space - Select a space in your home that is quiet, and free of clutter, where you will not be disturbed. I usually sit on the floor in front of my meditation alter or at my dinning room table if no one is around.

3. Creating your setting - you will need: a white candle; an empty deep bowl; pen, paper, and matches. Place all items in front of you, light the candle. 

4. The ritual - take a three deep breaths, inhaling through the nose, holding to the count of three and exhaling through the mouth to the count of three. On the piece of paper begin to write what you wish to release from your life - things, people, situations, that are no longer serving your highest good, an aspect of yourself you have outgrown or any limiting beliefs you are ready to let go of. When you are done sign and date your page.

5. Letting go - breath deep into your heart and declare out loud "I'm ready to let this go, along with whatever else is holding me back and no longer serving my highest good". As you make your declaration, hold a corner of your page over the candle allowing the flame to light your page; discard the page into the empty deep bowl - and let the page burn ... as it burns it's taking all your releasing intentions to the Universe. 

6. Welcome inspiration - take a deep breath, keeping the candle burning, sit in silence for a few minutes - take note of any messages the Universe may send you.

Affirmation: "The full moon is my friend, it gives me the opportunity to release and let go of anything, person, situation, limiting belief or aspect of me that I have outgrown; and is no longer serving my highest good".  - say this affirmation for the next 7 days.

Learn more about the best time to see the Supermoon in Toronto here:

How do you use the power of the full moon to let go?

You are the curator of your life so make it luxurious,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...