c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now ...



1. Hydrabio Sérum - Bioderma: This little gem came to me by way of a swag bag I received at an event hosted by Cocktail Crawl. I had been considering trying a serum for some time - and since I am a huge fan of their product Sensibio H20 make-up remover (especially for the delicate eye area), I thought why not give it a try. I was surprised at how light it feels on my skin, no stickiness, leaving my skin feeling completely hydrated. I have used it alone and under my regular moisturizer. For the short time I have been using this about a month I am truly impressed.

2. Shayne - Shayne Stolz: I first mentioned Shayne and his angelic voice here when I heard him sing while out for dinner with Mr. G. at the beginning of 2016. Since then Shayne's self title CD has been released. I have been listening to the CD non-stop (I kid you not) ~ I've had it as soft (low) background music for writing, relaxing in the bath and I've had it cranked as I get ready for an outing or doing some chores around the house. Lovelies if you are looking for some easy listening music pick up a CD.

3. Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion Racinne: Another product that came by way of the Cocktail Crawl swag bag ... and definitely being added to my regular skin care routine basket! The neck is often an over-looked part of daily skin care routines - I know I certainly have been over looking it - yet our neck is just as likely to show those tell-tale signs of aging we strive so hard to minimize in our complexion.  Since I started using this on my neck regularly - I have noticed the skin feels and looks smoother and the scar left from when I was trached (after my accident)is visibly diminishing.                 

4. Biological Peeling Gel- Guinot (at Elmwood Spa): If you have been reading HHL for  some time you already know how much I encourage getting a professional facial - even if only seasonal. Our skin changes - due to climate, what we eat, and yes - as we mature; so it is important to have an expert give our face a good check-up (just like the dentist for our teeth). I recently discovered that my skin is becoming sensitive - especially around my cheeks - who knew me with combination skin. Regular exfoliation is important - especially as we age - but I have been staying away from grainy facial scrubs because they often feel rough (of course not knowing my skin was also sensitive probably didn't help). This product was used during a recent facial at Elmwood Spa - and I was impressed at how smooth it felt as the aesthetician massaged it over my face...it gained a little texture when she add a little water - but still no harsh grainy feel. I'm using it twice a week and am seeing my BB creams going on much easier with no occasional eraser shavings (as I refer to the dry skin build up you see after you apply BB cream or foundation to skin that is in need of good exfoliation). 

5. Power Source for Women - Susan Sommers: I recently meant Susan Sommers, one of the authors of this book through a women's networking event, at 71 she is an inspiration for getting fit and staying fit. As, I read the book my head kept nodding in agreement - with the tools and strategies sprinkled throughout the book. A must have book to add to your self care basket.

What are you loving right now?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,







 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Celia,
    What a joy for always discovering such gems that help us in a special way.
    Especially for you the Racinne was a blessing, due to your Tracheostomy.
    Thanks for sharing with others.
    Hugs and blessings,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...