c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Monday, May 23, 2016

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now ...




1. Foundation Primer - Hydrating - Laura Mercier: This little unexpected gem came as a sample in my Holt Renfrew Spring Beauty Bag. Even though it's meant to go under your foundation, I use it on its own and find that it just softens the overall look of my face. I noticed LM offers one that is oil free and as the weather warms up I may have to give it a try; but for now this primer is doing great. I did use it under foundation a couple of times and was pleased to discover my foundation went on with greater ease and the overall finish was silky smooth.

2. Ombrelle - SPF 60 Face Stick- Garnier: Last summer I used the SPF 50+ face stick and was most pleased to not end up with red nose and forehead (when I remembered to apply it) - this year with the weather man predicating an extremely hot summer I'm preparing with SPF 60. I loved the compact size (think small glue stick)- easily tucks into a pocket as it does a hand bag, for those unexpected afternoons on a patio sipping some cold beverages.

3. Ballet Slippers nail polish - Essie: While I am adventurous with my toe polish when it comes to my hands I like to keep my nail colour neutral/simple and this Essie shade is one of my summer favs.

4. Cherry Blossoms - High Park: Each year I look forward to Mother Nature's show of the cherry blossoms at High Park. This year with the warmer temps, followed by a cold snap in April ~ the show was a little sparse. But, I did manage to find these beauties by the tennis courts off the Bloor street entrance and was tickled pink (punt intended) to take in the blossoming delight.

5. Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers - Converse: These have been my go to for getting around Toronto, whether I'm wearing jeans, shorts, or a casual dress - they seem to go with everything and are tres comfortable. Can't wait to get my white ones in rotation and have been lusting over a red pair too!!

What are you loving right now?

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates

7 comments:

  1. You always have the best things! Can't get the Garnier stick here but i can other brands. Never knew they existed so a VERY glad to see them (I burn fairly easily). Love the nail color, too!! Haven't tried anything new lately - just enjoying what I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you my friend! yes,the sticks are so much easier to tote around - no greasy liquid/lotion to spill and easy to apply on the go. Happy week my friend.

      Delete
  2. Love those - love the idea of the small stick suntan lotion! Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Telisha - the stick is magical truly .. I kid you not.. I'm hooked!

      Delete
  3. Dearest Celia,
    Those are lovely items and I feel so happy for knowing that you too are preferring neutral and simple nail polish for your hands!
    Today was my first time that I did lounge on the balcony... stealing some time and it is lovely of course!
    That Laura Mercier sounds like a gem and so is the Garnier stick.
    The sneakers look very comfy too and the white ones are perfect for summer wear.
    I'm wearing my Asos for biking and when I drive or walk a lot in the city.
    Sending you hugs and blessings,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariette; the stick is in the beauty bag you won.. you are going to love it!! I so need to invest in a bike. Wishing you both a blessed week ahead. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. I love light pink nails! They are always in style and so classy looking! That is the perfect shade of pale pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...