c

c

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hello Spring ~ Bring on the Rain ...I'm Ready with Pasotti

Getting around the city is so much easier (and budget friendly) when using the Toronto subway system. The draw back is that when I'm out for the day attending meetings, writing at a fav cafe, or researching for a future post ~ I need to carry around everything I need to make it through the day - ALL DAY! -

So on days when Liam (The Morning Show weather guy) is calling for "possible" rain, I reach for a folding umbrella that is easily accessible (should it rain), and a cross body/sling pack which leaves my hands free for handling an umbrella and a coffee or shopping bags (groceries or a little fashion splurge) a water repellent jacket, and on this day I went for thick heeled booties to elevate me should I encounter an unexpected mud puddle.

My black and red animalier folding umbrella from Pasotti tucks perfectly into my Swiss Army cross-body sling pack; and also into all my handbags. If the day remains dry - my umbrella is tucked away and my hands remain free. And should "possible rain" become a rainy day, it will provide me with the needed protection from the rain. 



Raining days - are dark and gloomy so why not add a little color and personality with your umbrella!

How gorgeous is the red jeweled encrusted handle? 
Love the intricate cut-outs and the golden wrist chain 
- adding a little bling and elegance on a gloomy rainy day!

If you are a long time reader of HHL you know I am a huge believer that quality trumps quantity and handcrafted is worth the investment. I dreamed of owning a Pasotti since I first discovered them in 2011. I invested in my first Pasotti in 2013 and shared it with you hereI recently shared the Iconic Golden Lion umbrella my sister gifted me, for my birthday in 2015, here.
image credit Pasotti
Pasotti has been handcrafting umbrellas in Italy since 1956. A family run business that is dedicated to providing consumers around the world with high quality, luxuriously beautiful umbrellas to brighten rainy days. They offer a huge selection of designs, styles, and handles to chose from.

When I realized that Pasotti was offering a folding umbrella option I was excited at the opportunity to review it. I am excited that I no longer have to sacrifice quality and style when it comes to a folding umbrella. The Pasotti folding umbrella option is handcrafted with the same care and quality materials that I have experienced with the classic long handle umbrellas and come to expect from a Pasotti product. The size is perfect for tucking into your handbag, cross body/back pack and when you travel it tucks into your suitcase, no worries.
Bring on the rain ... I'm ready!

I invite you to discover the beautiful, luxurious world of Pasotti by visiting their website; and following them on Instagram, Facebook , Twitter


outfit details:diamond quilted jacket ~ Burberry (not current/similar); jeans ~
mixed stitch turtleneck sweater ~ Banana Republic (same); booties ~ Micheal Kors (not current)
accessories: umbrella ~ c/o Pasotti;cross-body sling pack ~ Swiss Army; eye glasses ~ Chanel

How do you add a little colour to your day, on gloomy rainy days?


Disclaimer: this post was sponsored by Pasotti. The folding umbrella was provided by Pasotti for the review, however the opinions expressed in this post remain my own.

You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

10 comments:

  1. That's an umbrella for life! Thanks so much for linking,

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - I was JUST looking on their website at that very same umbrella! A Pasotti is on my Alpha Hubby list. He's always saying, "I don't ever know what to get you anymore" - now I am keeping a list on the fridge of the amazing things you've intro'ed me to and other goody stuff. And look at you - WEARING HEELS when they said you'd never do it again! YAY for you. You look really good up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. That tan jacket is beautiful and chic. I lve it paired with all the bright coral. Pretty sweater and umbrella. =)

    I run a linkup on Thursdays I would love for you to join. However this week the linkup will be open a day early, tomorrow. Welcome by and linkup.

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect umbrealla, cool. Love the red and leopard. I think that is just what I need when it rains and its time to do a photoshoot!
    Thank you for linking up to Turning Heads Tuesday
    jessxx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That umbrella is so cute! What a great way to brighten up a gloomy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Celia,
    You look dashing even for awaiting some rain upon you and the way you're dressed, you sure can handle it with your Pasotti!
    Like you, I too believe firmly that quality trumps quantity and never go for any cheap, mass produced items.
    Here we far less have the need for having to carry an umbrella, we can drive inside our garage and if we go places it often is indoor parking as well. Just for the occasional jump across the street into a building I always carry my folding Burberry umbrella in the car.
    Sending you hugs and keep up your bubbly attitude; you look so spunky!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun umbrella! I need that today .. so rainy in Cali this weekend.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun umbrella, I am wishing we had more rain so I can buy a fun one like yours.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a look on their web side and I loved the most of it. You doesn't wish more than rain with those umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this umbrella maker, so thank you for this post. Your umbrella is beautiful; I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...