c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Friday, March 13, 2015

The Week in Photos & "PEP TALK" Lipstick Winner

Happy Friday my High Heeled Life lovelies!! Have you been enjoying the fabulous sunshine filled days we have been blessed with? And the warmer temperatures too.


The week started off with International Women's Day on March 8th. Mr. G surprised me with mimosa flowers and a beautiful card that read "When I think of you, I am Inspired".  The custom of giving the mimosa flower can be traced back to Italy around 1946. The flowers were intended to be given as a sign of respect and appreciation for women. 





I had a fabulous girls afternoon with a new friend. We enjoyed afternoon tea at Windsor Arms and a trip to Hermes in Yorkville! One is never too old to make new friends.


 The sunshine and warmer days - were a perfect excuse to escape from the HHL home office and head to Tasaa tea shop on the Danforth!


 Dolce and Gabbana had a long overdue trip to the groomers. I always chuckle at how different Dolce looks - and little Gabbana who doesn't look much different afterwards.


And sometimes ... Mac N Cheese from Pusateri's is a perfect start to a day. Yup, that's how I roll sometimes...


Thank you to everyone who entered the Hayley Elsaesser for MYNC in support of Dress for Success Give-away!! And special and extra thank you for your support and sharing about it - as it helps to bring awareness to a fabulous organization that supports and helps women move forward in life! If you would like to see the post about the Give-away and photos from the lipstick launch at MYNC click here.

AND THE WINNER IS ....

Susan L.

Congrats Susan I will be emailing you to get your mailing details.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone ! and remember


You are the curator of your life so live it luxuriously ,

 photo a7ceed8b-ce4f-45e6-8e44-5208e41b8eab_zps61970480.jpg
Stay in Step with High Heeled Life ...
Don't Miss a post get HHL Email Updates 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely day with a new friend; I met a new friend in a coffee shop yesterday so we are on the same wavelength. The coffee shop has a large pretty patio and the weather was warm so we sat outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Celia,
    LOVE your Mimosa flowers given by Mr. G. and above all its meaning of respect and appreciation of women!
    And you look so feminine and radiating happiness. Such outings with a lady friend; old or new, are the best soul food we can get.
    Congrats to the winner!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend and hope it is mild enough. Cute fur babies you got and indeed, on Dolce the impact of grooming pays off a lot more.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official. I am in love with your dogs! So precious. I can't wait until we move - we'll be nearer things to do, places to go - stores, shops, restaurants, life! Every time I read your blog and you do tea somewhere, I am green with envy!! Your Mac n Cheese looks mega yummy, I'll be over to share it right away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for coming by and keeping in touch! I am glad you are loving the city life! Your fur babies are adorable and the tea looks amazing. I am super jealous! We don't have very many tea houses here - or many that even know how to brew a good cup!
    I promise if not tomorrow I will post photos Sunday. I will try to tomorrow though!
    Raising chickens is a first for me so I am positive I will be blogging them often!
    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...