c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Princess Wakes UP ... Once Upon a Time


This is the 4th instalment in the Once Upon a Time, a weekly series. 

As the the Angels guided the princess's soul to be reunited with her human body, the knowledge she had gained of events that would or would not occur should she remain Home, was slowly being removed from her active memory. They would however, let her keep memories of her visit Home.

As she continued to sleep the princess, 

felt as if she was floating in a grande bed. Possibly this was at the time her soul connected with it's earthly body.

The feeling of floating was soon replaced with a feeling of pain, a throbbing head and voices. Why was she hearing people in her bedroom. That must have been some dinner party!

As the voices and the words became clearer to her, there was one that stood out from the rest, a very familiar voice. It was that of her sister's ....

Suddenly, the princess's eyes opened (had she not had them open already ~she thought~ as the light hurt her open eyes). The princess tried to lift her head , but it felt like it was being held down; her legs were not moving either; her arms felt like lead weights and something was preventing her from turning her neck. As she went to speak, she realized no sound was coming out. Not that it would have mattered the words floating in her head were making no sense any ways.

 As she felt her eye lids getting heavier ... she heard her sister say
" You have been in terrible accident, but you are going to be ok "....

What do you think will happen next? Will she remember what happen (Her trip Home or the accident)? What is holding her down, so she can't move?Tune in next week for a continuation ... of





10 comments:

  1. Is she paralyzed? I pray not!! I love that you're sharing your story with us. I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Celia,

    You tell your story so well, using the perfect pictures to guide all of us into the stage you'd been in for quite a while. The reality must have been painful and thoughts would float naturally as there were so many emotions that could not be grasped yet... Thanks for the insight and having the courage to write your story in such a way.
    A big all around hug to you and lots of love!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to next week's installment. It sounds like you were paralyzed and I can't begin to think how terrifying it would be to wake up and realize that. xo, A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story and how well you present it! I'll come back to see how it turns out (I'd be so scared to wake up in such circumstances).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading this again, makes me ache and weep for you all over again.
    I am so happy that I already know how the story goes. besos ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read more... And I think how you're telling your story is amazing. I want you to be okay....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been waiting for this installment. I wish I could tell you what I think is going to happen but I don't have a clue?

    This is a great story! I'll be back to see what happens.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sweet friend,

    As I read this, my natural tendency to put myself in someone else's place (my theatre background as an actor) I am move to intense emotion and FAITH that we are NEVER ALONE even in the worst situations our bodies and souls could find themselves in. THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING, FOR LOVING, FOR FIGHTING and for being our friend.......thank you for your visit, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey HHL...wishing you a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a book in you. I feel it.
    Can't wait for the next installment ~ I missed this one and am playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...