c

c

Let's Get Social

Inspiration for living a luxuriously and balanced life

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Make A Difference ...

Make a difference in someone's day send them a letter...



It's easy just email your mailing address to fallingoffahighheeledlife@gmail.com That's it !

You will be partner with an other BlogLand Pen Pal participant .

To participate in February, please email your mailing address before February 25, 2011.


You can read more about BlogLand Pen Pal HERE

Joining various Blog Hops ...
See Blog Hop tab under header and join the fun...



7 comments:

  1. Great post :). Happy Wednesday!

    BK

    bkwalkerscafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy.....Funny cause I sent you something HAND WRITTEN the other day:)

    I hope your having a great day...feeling well?
    Many appointments this week?

    I am about to take mini-me to get braces!!! Mercy. I think I need them so I will stop eating:)

    XO-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following you! Found you on Blog Hop. Will you follow back?
    http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post i'm inspired to write a letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea. I'm not ready to commit to a pen pal as I'm writing a new book but their is nothing like a hand written note.
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have still not heard back from my pen pal...my husband told me it takes a really long time to get mail from India..

    ReplyDelete
  7. just sent you an email!!! can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Know that each one is appreciated and read. Any questions posed in comments in will be responded to via the Reply button below your comment. - Live Life Luxuriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...